When shopping for value on your automotive service needs, cost is always a consideration. Servicing our customers at (Joe’s Car and Truck Repair/McCloskey Imports and 4X4’s) with quality service and value priced services has been a key element of our business model for years. I recently saw a competitors coupon special offering a “cheap” brake service. Cheap can sound good, but when it comes to brakes, brake service or braking diagnosis, cheap isn’t always the way to go.
In the competitive market of automotive services, they are very few ways to get your “cheap” brake service prices low enough to look like a great bargain. Here are the two most common ways that is accomplished:
- Have the repairs performed done by inexperienced or un-certified technicians.
- Utilize parts that are of an inferior grade material or overall poor quality.
At (Joe’s Car and Truck Repair/McCloskey Imports and 4X4’s) we regard the quality of our work and the customer’s satisfaction our two highest priorities. Compromising the safety of our customers vehicle is not an option in any repair we perform. Here is how we are different. Thinking of the brake scenario listed above, we will:
- Perform a Free Brake Diagnosis and Inspection (combined with our FREE 24 Point Inspection of your vehicle)
- Provide an exact estimate for needed repairs before any work is performed
- Use quality parts with a 12 month or 12,000 miles parts and labor warranty (good on all repairs we perform)
- Have the diagnosis, inspection and repairs performed by our ASE certified and fully trained technicians.
Remember that our service facility offers same-day service, shuttle service, free towing to our facility for repairs and an experienced automotive service staff. Let us know what we can do to assist you in all your automotive service needs.
As they say, “Quality work isn’t expensive, it is priceless.”